Keiyana Arnold is a self-care and life coach. It is her mission to help others create happiness in their lives and ultimately have more good days than bad ones. She says, “It brings me so much joy to introduce this journey to the world. Especially with so much going on right now. We need each other, more now than ever, to rise up and power through.”
Keiyana created her business for all the moms that neglect themselves while devoting every ounce of her energy to keeping their households intact. For every LGBTQ+ person who spends their days trying to prove their existence to society. For every Black woman who has been overlooked, even though she is always pouring all of her time and energy into the happiness and expectations of others. Her coaching is for you if you have ever doubted the fact that YOU are the greatest love of your own life. 💫
Keiyana provides individual and group coaching programs centered around self love, setting and implementing boundaries, life, and self care. One of her most recent programs is called Black Woman Healing, a 7-day group coaching program, designed to help Black women reconnect or deepen the connection with themselves through daily self care activities, group coaching calls, and accountability.
- White people: It may be triggering for your friends of color to have to explain racial inequities to you. It’s not their job. Educate yourselves.
- Be Your 100% authentic self in all spaces.
- Remain true to who you are.
- There are no rules. You make your own rules.
- Take one small step a day toward your dreams.
- Look at your “failures” and wonder how you can learn and evolve as a person from them.
- Forgive yourself.
- Self talk is powerful. Be kind to yourself.
- You are the greatest and truest love of your own life. Do not chase love. Do not chase people.
- Focus on all things that bring you joy and that serve you in a positive way because those are the things that are going to lead you to your purpose and your gift in this world.
Connect with Keiyana Here:
Songs in this episode:
Bang Sugar Bang – “Super Cool”
LANDROID – “Wishbone Machine”
Thank you for listening!
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, leave us an awesome review ☺️, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram! We want to hear from you!
If you have questions or comments, click here.
GXRL is recorded with SquadCast